Become A Dealer
Ellett Brothers is a wholesale distributor of firearms, shooting accessories, hunting supplies, camping equipment, and marine accessories selling to STOCKING RETAILERS ONLY throughout the USA.
To start the process of becoming a registered Dealer with Ellett Brothers, please complete one of the following fillable forms:
(A PDF reader is required to view PDF documents. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat for free.)
For further assistance with completing the application process contact 800-845-3711 ext 2222.
Completing the application does not guarantee an account will be opened.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How do I apply for an account?
a. Go to www.ellettbrothers.com and click on the Become a Dealer tab. A link to the PDF version of our application will be shown below. Please send you application to email@example.com or fax to 1-800-323-3006.
2. I have a Jerry’s Sports Center account. Does that mean I have an Ellett Brothers account as well?
a. No. Having a Jerry’s account does not mean that you have an Ellett Brothers account.
3. Can I apply for an Ellett Brothers account if I have a Jerry’s Sports Center account?
a. No. As of April 1st 2015, we will no longer grant Ellett Brothers accounts to existing Jerry’s dealers.
4. What if I do not have a FFL or SOT tax stamp?
a. We do not require dealers to have an FFL or SOT tax stamp to be approved for an account
5. What if I do not have a retail storefront?
a. Our policy is that all of our dealers must have, and maintain, a brick and mortar retail store.
6. What if my store is in my house?
a. We do not sell to any dealers conducting business out of their residence.
7. What if my business is online?
a. We do not sell to anyone whose sole business is online.
8. What if my store is new and I do not have inventory?
a. We understand that new businesses may not be able to supply inventory pictures. We will accept interior pictures of your store as long as your display cases, counters and racks are in place. An opening order may be required.
9. Will I need an opening order and how much will it be?
a. An opening order may be required. The decision will be made at the time we receive your new dealer application. The maximum opening order will be no more than $2500.
10. I do not want a line of credit. Why do I have to complete a credit application?
a. Ellett Brothers requires all new dealers to complete a credit application regardless of chosen payment terms.